Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Family







We are a proud family full of magic, wonder and wizdom. We are each different and special in our own way. Travellers and explorers.








Morningstar, You are an amazing woman, both strong in heart and in mind. You are my rock. You adopted me and showed me your love and I have never looked back, I love you with my heart and soul. We talk for hours and explore the world, I am your protector and you are mine, I would have casterated blue balls if he haden't run away like a sissy :)  I love you so much Mommy morning and I know you feel the same for me.




Justyn, In the physical relm we are one, in the virtual world we are one, I love you with all my heart. You are the love of my life and you know it, there is nothing I woulden't do for you ( no im not going to get you a drink ) I would swim the ocean to be with you, I would dive off a cliff if it ment saving your life. In four years our love has grown stronger and I can only hope that in the years to come our love will keey growing stronger.


Both of you know I love you deeply with all my heart and that there is nothing that will change my love for you both. We are all one in the same are are proud and flirtasious divas! And thats the way we like it! Nothing and no one can change who we are and how we are because we just are.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment