Saturday, November 6, 2010

The one product I sell the most!

I think it's funny, the first product I made is my biggest seller! Maybe because it's so cheap, but i'm not sure all I know is it's the one thing I have made that has sold more then 20 copies of SO I decided to drop the price to 5$L for a week soooo if you want it for cheap you best hurry and snap it up before the price bumps back up to 10$L ^.^



Click Here and get it while it's cheap!! 

________________________________________ 


Other then all that im hungry now, So I guess i'm going to make some food, take a small break from this exciting jam packed day! I am working ona  picture for Momma Morning still, Still fixing up the background but once that is doneit will be better then picture perfect ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment