Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Before I go to bed

Since i have been so slack with this blogies i will add some pictures of stuff i have been doing and seen on Sl in the last couple days before i hop off to bed ^_^



Joobie watching the duckies at home



This cool little riceball i found on my rounds at work today looked so cute so i piccad it haha


My baby kittie Strider ♥

Bowling with my bubz and some friends


I do much better RL bowling xD

Joobies new Neko style (tail & ears all thanks to Aunty Lyniee♥)



And yea, interesting right! haha I will write a propperblog after i sleep :) before i go to bed though im going to see if i can find out what the damage to QLD is since Cyclone Yasi.... i want to name a cyclone.. how do you get to name them? I would give it a nice name so eventually people can laugh about it.. like Cyclone Uspin or Jooie OR .. Cyclone izncomin lol.... hahaha Cyclone izncomin would be the name i would choose :D anywhoz night night ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment