Sunday, February 6, 2011

whatttttt


It feels so weird being offline >.< like since we got fast internet the only time we have been offline is to go to work but like now cause last night the internet died on us I feel lost hahahaha… so Telstra is being as cryptic as usual! First only our town has gone out of service…. Then the whole state was out… we couldn’t see if that was true because like it was 1am so we couldn’t ring people or whatever so today Justyn rings up its still off BAM all they had to do was push a button…. Yet they couldn’t do this last night? Lol anyway the net JUST came back on so I guess I’ll posts this now and jump back on SL but ill put some picas up.. first pica is of a breedable pug dog 2nd picture is Joobie splashing around in a fountain lol 3rd is of some weird purple thing having sex with some chick at a random place I went too! 4th is Joobie with the faith and last is Joobie hanging with Justyn, Kiki & Davi on a raft in the middle of the ocean haha….sooooo enjoy and I guess ill blog later… I may blog about these new breedable dogs too cause they are so cute xD 7 days till Vday <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment