Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some more piccies

October our daughter! She is a little angel in disguise 




The new look of Joobie


I have tons more pictures but they are way to big to upload and I can't be bothered editing them lmao but yes Justyn and I have a daughter now, and Joobie has a brand new look. 

I had a picture of our shops ready to show but couldn't upload like i said, I own Snuggli Puff pets and justyn owned Candy Land pets. We sell breedable pets, We used to only sell horses but not anymore. Speaking of horses they have had this new update and now they look like crap! They looekd much better before, They have really crappy sculpts that don't merge at all and they look like barbi doll horses.. and the way they sleep is really weird too, it looks like they have died!!! 

Anyway I can't think of anything to write but yeaaahh have fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment