Friday, February 11, 2011

weekly goin ons


So as promised I would write about my weekly adventures here on SL. So the week went pretty good I guess. I started roleplaying in a forest lol, I enjoy role play so it can be a lot of fun but at times it can be boring. I play as a dark fae or fairy. First I was a drow but I saw fae and wanted to be one without giving up my darkness lol. A member of the forest group gave me some help to write out my story and when Justyn gets an outfit and new skin etc we will join their group.

Justyn and I also did our shops at mombi up. I own a pet shop called Snuggli Puff pets and he owns a shop called Candyland Breedables lol the shops look very girly but they look really cool aswell.. I wont add a pica of the shops lol

People are getting confused when I talk about my going to uni and to tafe. That is usually my fault I kind of rush over the topic because I don’t like talking about RL stuff BUT I will try to explain here. I go to tafe. Yes tafe, but what happens is because we live in such a small town there are some things we can’t learn so once a month we get sent away to learn in Adelaide. I go to Adelaide for the day and learn more complex stuff yada yada yada.. I am learning compu engineering ^_^ if youd on’t understand or don’t believe or w/e oh well im not explaining any further :)

I can’t really think about anymore to type really lol so enjoy some pretty pics of weekly events!






my puppehs

Dark Fae Joobs

they are all the picss i have of this week lol :)) enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment