Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christians and the Gay community


So as I said before I was gonna tell you about something I read. I read this on a forum site called Gaia online there the link if you wana check it out. I have been a member with them since I was 13 an it’s pretty good, anyway they have a lifestyle discussion forum and I real something that pissed me off very much lol.

It was titled Why do people hate fanatic Christians. And it said a lot like, Christians love everyone for who they are, they don’t treat people badly in any way what so ever and there much better than atheist who don’t contribute to society in anyway at all….

I am an Atheist and I contribute A LOT. I do a lot of charity in real life and second life. I help out with people in any way I can, even if I don’t know them I like to help! And then I started thinking about the we love everyone remark and don’t discriminate or hate…

Just before reading this forum I read one titled Should gays be allowed to married in a  Christian church.. and all the Christians who posted said gays are an abomination and one guy even said they should do what the Nazis did to the Jews and round up all the gays and stick em in the gas chambers….. like are you fking serious.. where is the love there? No discrimination? Unless your gay, or you don’t believe in what we believe in.. well what if your religion is wrong? And the Muslims have it right? Then what? When the day of reckoning comes you pray to your god who in turn is the devil and you end up in hell?

I have met a lot of Christians.. like A LOT and very very very few like gays.. and the ones that do like gays hate on them behind their backs.. so where is the love? There is no love, our world today is filled with hate and there is nothing you can do about it except ignore it, be who you are and live the way you want to live.

And now im pissed off again lol soooooooooo I’m going to have to go cool down <3

No comments:

Post a Comment