Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RFL & more .. yes another rant ^.^

I figured before I go do some cleaning I would write something ^.^ and that something is how annoyed am with this relay for life…. Okay sure I am taking a break from SL but that was only a recent decision.. I gave out relay for life products to everyone on my friendslist.. that like maybe 20 people.. I gave one set out full perm to my old boss who was going to sell them for the charity and I sent her a note asking if there was anything else I could do to let me know (mainly I wanted to be auctioned off lol) SO how many thankyou’s did I get from all the RFL stuff I sent out that KNOWONE asked for? 3….. 4 if you include uncle bill (aunty emma’s partner) who isn’t on my friendslist so I don’t include that lol not to be mean.. and the chick who I started making all this stuff for didn’t thank me at all.. she didn’t even ask for any of it.. all she asked for was a shirt and I made a whole outfit and accessories to go with it and I don’t get a thankyou .. I don’t even get a hello…. Like I know it was all for charity and all but still a thankyou would be nice! BUT it’s to late now because im so over it. Next year I will be going with some chick who isn’t really a friend but an acquaintance and she is really ncie and offered to auction me off and take all my stuff to sell etc lol and that’s all I really wanted! Anyway I have gotten a lot of offline msgs about why I am taking a break from SL, I haven’t been on sicne I made the decision but I have had all my IM’s forwarded to my email ^.^ and I promise I will tell you everything Monday evening.. until then I guess you could stalk me on Gaia or Facebook ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment