Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Like you know what ever...

I completeley forgot about leap years and how Febuary is the only month taht doesnt get 30 days! Its already march! Not only that but it's Mardi Gras tomorrow in sydney :( atleast im pretty sure its tomorrow, its this week anyway! the first something of march lol but last time i went to mardi gras was 3 years ago :( and i really wanted to go this year damnit! I always have so much fun, last time i went a drag queen showed me his boob and it fell out and rolled away bahahaha silly drunks *shakes head* but yar and then OMFG and then its the sydney royal eastershow and are you ready for this.... IM NOT GOING *cries* I haven't been to the eastershow in 5 years, it may seem like a kiddy thing but it's not really, okay maybe it is, they have showbags and petting zoos and like HUNDREDS of rides!!!!!!!! and there are sooooooooooo many new ones that I won't get to go on!! and ill have to wait another year so i can tell myself i am going only to dissapoint myself yet again haha

anyway yea so like you knowwww what everrr... i watched some weird movie today can't remember what it was called, and I went to go *thinks* were did i go.... i went somewere.. i don't even remember were lol so it can't have been that interesting... OH!! i went shoppign thats right!! and i was looking aroudn for something and instead found myself a really kewl pair of underwear lmaaooo.. no i will not show you! geez .. they pink lol bonds underpants cost 18$AUS but so worth it haha

an yar i seriously can't think about anything else atm other than how utterly bored i am now and how p*ssed off I am at the stupid mardi gras and eastershow being on now so im going to have smoke and maybe eitehr go to bed or keep playing SL... i know i know smokers are jokers... probly why i am so damn funny bahaha okay lol buh bye ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment