Monday, October 11, 2010

Change's for the good




Alot has changed in just a few hours, I think in an earlier post I wrote about me changing my style to cyberpunk! xD

I brought myself a new skin & shape, I had Justyn help me out, he showed me a great place to buy young skin & shapes, I got a really good looking outfit from the same place Justyn got his awsome outfit And I built myself a house!

Only think about my house is it looks more steampunk then cyberpunk BUT that dosent really bother me lol it looks very very cool! It took me all day to build, I brought some textures, a script and a huge box of cogs, all wich I could give to Justyn for his houses!

I'm working on an elevator at the moment, and today I learnt how to make a pretty cool looking 1 prim chair without a sculpty map! I love this building school!! You learn basic building skills and advanced building skills!!

Soo this is the product of my building skills! I'm not sure what I'm going to call it just yet!!.. And it's pretty high prims 72 lol.. But it's still a pretty cool place ^.^


Changes for the Good

x

No comments:

Post a Comment