Sunday, October 10, 2010

Marketplace is sooo confusing

Being away from the computer drives me crazy! So I decided to jump on xstreet and grab the Picca and links to my items that I'm selling sooooo

First my Lovers off-sim Deck

Just a simple Deck to put off-sim it has cuddle poseballs so you can sit with your love and watch the water =]

The link

----------------------------------------

Last but not least my off-sim gazebo!

A gazebo for you and your love to relax off-sim! Has poseballs for you and your love to hold eachother while watching the sun set. Both the gazebo and the deck are phantom so are best used off-sim.

The Link




----------------------------------------

Soooo yar I'm just so exited about be actually selling stuff haha the Deck is 1$L and the gazebo is 0$L and now I'm thirsty and am thinking of taking a nap xD

Marketplace is soo confusing

x

No comments:

Post a Comment