Saturday, October 16, 2010

It has been awhile..

Soooo I got distracted and pulled away from my blog!! Can you really blame me?! Second life is addictive ^.^ But im here now so stop complaining :D I have been building like a machien haha and selling and shopping xD I brought myself a shoulder pet monkey I named him Momo ^.^


Thats me with Momo haha he is so cute, He throws stuff at people and he kisses me, he sleeps and he eats haha he is adorable xD I also made a tattoo but I don't have a picture of that, I made one for me at first as a suprise to Justyn but he saw it so I made him one aswell, Mine says I belong to Justyn and Justyn Says I belong to Joobie.. I should have made it say Momo hahahhaha xD

Also me and Justyn got adopted!! By the most wonderful woman Morning who is a great and fun person we all have so much fun together it is great!

Momma morning and me on my deck that I made! Wich i have sold a few copies off haha and I made some floaty ring thingies for pools and beaches wich are pretty cool and an offsim floaty ring thing wich is awsome! I even made the animation that gets put into them!!



haha I am a lucky guy surrounded by people and monkies who love me xD I love this hammock thingo! But i brought some really cool poseballs for photos with Justyn haha there a little dirty though xD



well it dosen't look that dirty......waittt this is a picture of us on the dinning table xD okay so i havent snapshotted the poseball pick like i thought I did ohhh well!! anywhoz i need cook din din cause im starving and justyn is getting hungry too haha soooo two more piccas before I go cook xD

First one is my new profile picca that I was fooling around photo shop with to make and the secondone Justyn made somehow and he has never been able to recreate a picture like that EVER!! hahah






Wellll ill try write another blog ASAP <3



No comments:

Post a Comment