Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Love & My Life

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


The love of both my lives, of all my lives Justyn <3 Four long years it has been, four glorious years, each day gone by so fast as if in the blink on an eye. Sure we have our fights, but what relationship doesent? My mother and father have spend every day together for 20 years they fight like crazy yet they ate in love. You take all my flaws you accept me for who I am. We can talk for hours about absolutley nothing, in 4 years we have spent 3 days apart!  People would laugh and say it won't last! Give it a few months and you will be sick if eachother, 4 years and your still not sick of me and I'm not sick of you!  Justyn you are the love of my life, I was born to be with you, and when you read this.. I hope you didn't ask me to read it out loud to you haha <3 My Love & My Life

x

No comments:

Post a Comment