Friday, October 8, 2010

Inspiring insperation

Sure enough my nameless house is complete, but it still looks a little boring sooo to make room for my exciting new profect I demolijed my dock! Now in the bathroom I have a fishtank!! I was thinking of what would look cool in the hole I had in the wall and it hit me!!

Sure enough there are no fish just yet, and the sea weed I made.. But it's a start!! Also after 2 hours of figuring out how to sell on xstreet I managed tp put my dock up!! After I figured I needed a magic box it was simple!! 

I put my dock as a freebie and sold 19 versions! Then I thought I should bump the price up soo I changed it to 5$L I sold another 15!! so I decided to make another off-sim object!

A gazebo!! I built it added a couple o pose balls and voiala a pretty off sim couples gazebo, I put that on xstreet straight away for 5$L also and logged out xD can't wait to login again and see how much money I'll make!!

I will be adding pictures in my next blog, I wasent smart enough to take some pictures before I logged off and I won't be online for a couple of days, unless I do get the chance to log on! But now it's 5:20am and I need sleep! Night night bloggerz

inspiring inspiation

x

No comments:

Post a Comment