Monday, October 4, 2010

Jooby Gandt Reborn

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Soo Joobie Gandt huh? Who would have thunk it?! Harhar Who is Joobie really? He is I guess an extention of me in a way, he looks better then I do though haha

Were did the name Joobie come from?! Well my boyfriends sister always calls him a Joobs.. Eventually I started using the word and though Joobie would be a cool name ^.^

What dose joobs mean? In the urban dictionary it has two meanings. Meaning number one is - A noob who sucks at every game he plays, Meaning number two is - a super monkey born in a lab wich is in the middle of a cake thy he destroys with his fart.. So I gues I'm a super noob monkey ^.^

Dose Joobie have a special lady friend? Hahaha no.. Joobie likes the men! Partner for secondlife and real life, Justyn <3

Any special words for your readers? Yep .. YAWWNN am soooo tired I should go back to sleep and I will haha :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment