Sunday, January 23, 2011

Breedable Horses pt2

**Shady Groves Farm - A Full Region to Enjoy **

So my landlord miss Keera asked Justyn to write up some adds for her Farm sim that she owns, and of course Justyn asked me to do it because I am just so talented with my words. As I was writing this i remembered my post on breedable horses. So I decided to continue that post ( kind of ) well instead of continue it just say that if you are interested in breedable horses or any breedable pet you should go check this place out! They sell horses, dragons, fairies, pigs, turtles & more!! .. interesting fact.. you can even buy breedable rocks! yes its true lol rocks that you can breed.. as funny as it sounds they sell for quite  abit and they don't cost so much to keep alive like most breeable pets lol. Anyway at Shady groves they have more then just breedable animals, you can take you're horse and ride around on their riding trails or you can take a train trip on their sim wide train! They have pens and stables for rent for only 2L per prim and they have raffels and offer boards so it really is worth checking out! I'll drop the SURL and i'll also add a picture of Justyn, Polgara & Myself riding on the sims train ^_^ ( Polgara is my RL sister ) okay so here is the SURL http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mombi/163/189/22 so honestly you should check it out because it really is a great place!



Train ride tour around Shady Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment