Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Justyn Acer

What can I say about you? We met 5 years ago on February 28th a month passed and then we met IRL! I can still remember the first time we laid eyes on each other. You were in the train station upstairs and I was downstairs, You in your JJ’s shirt and D&G sunglasses and me in my blue hoodie and Loui Sunglasses. Our other friend kitty who you traveled down with left you alone to use the bathroom. I looked up and saw you for the first time and grinned and you smiled back, I walked up the stairs trying hard not to run to you and we hugged for the first time!

We walked around the city and then made our way to my place, that was when I was still living with Mum and Dad. For the week that you and Kitty were staying Dad had no clue until the day you left lol. We drank the first night you came over and we had our first kiss. Even though we wanted to just stay friends, there was no way that was happening now. That night we slept in a small single bed, kitty slept on the floor lol. The next day you woke with your pants unbuttoned, to this day I still deny having any part in it.
You met my mother that morning, all of us hung over, we went out that day shopping for clothes in the city. After kitty left to go to the blue mountains you stayed behind with me for an extra day and then made your way back home. A month went by and you came back again this time without kitty. I told you that I had asked my parents if you could stay for a week.. even though I didn’t.. you came and were pretty mad after I told you, you thought they would say no, but when I told them they were fine with it.. Then I had to go to work and you got stuck home with dad watching scary movies all night lol.. After a week we slept over my brothers GFs house.. that night we did.. Something funny hahaha.. we were being naughty in her cousins bed and it broke hahaha we laughed for hours.. the next day we broke up because we didn’t want to deal with the stress of a long distance relationship! Then my mother told you to ask my father if you could move in! You did and he said yes!!

We decided we wanted to travel the world together and so we started with Australia, we travelled to Adelaide together then to Melbourne but my favourite place was Uluru were we stayed for 6 months and it was so much fun, next was Sydney from there and back up to Darwin and over to Perth and now we are back in Adelaide as we save for our new adventure over to Canada!
We are getting married on SL in October for my birthday and in the beginning of September we will be getting married in real life when we visit Canada and our SL mother whom we both love very much will be there to walk me down the isle and be our witness <3

Basically a lot has happened with us over the last five years! All the good times we have shared, and all the bad which has made the good times much better. In the 5 years we have been together we have only been apart  4 days. Everyone said it would wear off, they would laugh and say it’s just a faze, But now were the ones who are laughing, we are together always and nothing has changed, except our relationship has grown stronger!
I love you more than life itself. You are my life now. It has been 5 years and I know we will be together for another 50! You are my boo and I am your bub and we will be together forever.

I love you Justyn Acer

Picture made by myself
((net has not sped up.. i was just patient))

No comments:

Post a Comment