Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Telstra Update [( Mature Language )]


WARNING MATURE LANGUAGE:- okay well then…

So as I said yesterday Justyn and I had to go to Telstra again.. SO update on the great and wonderful people who work at Telstra they are completely incompetent! Last I spoke about them I told you how first they told us we were eligible then we weren’t then we were again.. WELL THEN

We called yesterday because our net wasn’t delivered, they told us we had to take our lease agreement into the shop.. because of the old tenant.. now here’s the thing, we went there and they said they couldn’t do anything, we had to call Telstra directly… which we had done, but they said it’s the only way..
So we came home and Justyn rang them again.. so THIS TIME instead they told us that they didn’t even put in an order…… seriously.. like what the fuck do they do there? I mean every time we rang they said ‘one second I will check your order’ .. what the fuck were they checking? Then the call cut out.. so we rang back.. and THEN they said ‘oh you have been connected, but it connected downstairs from you’ okay what the hell?? Like you just told us no order was placed… seriously make up your fucking mind.. which is it? How the fuck can you get our address wrong lol like seriously we already have a wireless connection it’s not that hard to get the address from that account it is at the same fucking house lol

So now we wait till Tuesday and someone will be here to set up the home line then 2 – 5 days after our net should be here.. Justyn asked if they could speed up our wireless net till then.. but NO instead they won’t charge us for a month and they sped up the delivery from 7-10 days… firstly price is no bother to us seriously its like what $380 a month (that includes the 120$ for the wireless 12 gigs) that’s what me missing out on a few pairs of Aussiebums for a week?? So Justyn would have to deal with my pissy mood because I didn’t get myself a present… I would be happy cause were online.. and then the whole 7-10 days.. that wouldn’t matter cause we would be on fast internet together.. which is what this is all for!!

So yes I’m pissed off.. but that’s mainly cause im tired.. I had to wake up early to go to Telstra for no fucking reason lol but I guess it’s finally all over!! 2 months have passed and FINALLY they are doing the right thing.. but I won’t be happy till our modem gets here… I guess for now I can go shopping on Aussiebums.. I was looking at a nice pair of hipsters… even though Justyn said no because I wouldn’t need them.. but I want them.. he’s always complaining about my taste in underpants anyway.. only because they are 60$ a pair lol…. Yes I have expensive taste… ANYWAY.. Telstra sucks and if we had any other service here I would be very happy ^_^ but we don’t

I miss the city just for that.. and the shopping malls.. that would be about it lol I hated the crowds.. but it does get pretty crowded here when there are events going on.. only thing I’m upset about is we will miss Mardi Gras this year L and the damn Royal Easter show L OH WELL I will just watch Mardi Gras on TV or even throw a parade on SL lol…. Hmmmmm……. Well I’m going to play a game or make some more pictures 
^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment