Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Evil Gnomes!!


OMG so I was playing the Sims and I found this magic garden gnome right so I put it down thinking I would get some cool magic or something and then I forgot about it cause my Sims were sleepy so I put them to bed and when they woke up the gnome had moved!!! And it instantly reminded me of an episode of a TV show I watched when I was younger, a show called Goosebumps… if you remember it or even seen it before lol anyway in the show the garden gnomes would run around and stuff at night only when the light didn’t touch them (( I think they killed people but I’m not sure )) anyway since then I have been terrified of garden gnomes, mum and dad had one and every time I had to go outside at night I would take a torch and keep it on the garden gnome lol  anyway yea that’s all oh oh oh no its not also Justyn follows Sydney time so its half an hour in front of us.. anyway I forgot that telstras main HUB is in Sydney sooo he thinks the net will be sped up 12am Sydney time which is 11.30pm here BUT I’m not pushing it that far because I will just be even more annoyed if it didn’t happen…. And since I closed the dashboard I’m not going to attempt to post this for a while lol… I also have picas off the scary gnome to add if the net will let me and if not I will add it when the net speeds up haha which hopefully is in 2hrs







No comments:

Post a Comment