Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not long now!


Woot woot 12 hours to go and the net speeds up.. I just remembered that the 200gig modem can’t come today because it’s a public holiday (( Australia day )) so that’s got me wondering.. what the hell were we celebrating when they set fireworks off in the middle of town the other night? Lol

Anyway so 12 hours and the net will be fast yay!!! And before it slows down the 200 gig will be here YAY sooo that means we will be able to leave the Sim! And I can continue my club AND we will become caretakers AND we can put all the stuff we have made on marketplace AND AND I will be taught how to script furniture, add a menu and poses without poseballs ANDDDDDDDDDDD…. I can’t think of anything else but I know I will have lots to do so YAY haha

So yea I guess I will write another post at 6pm when there is only 6 hours to go lol.. I shouldn’t really be getting too excited just in case they don’t speed us up.. but I can’t help myself we have been without fast net for 37 days and im starting to get annoyed lol so I guess for now I will jump on the Sims :D

No comments:

Post a Comment