Friday, January 21, 2011

Flase Alarm


So it was a false alarm. I guess the net is just being nice lol. That or because I just woke up i'm over excited xD Justyn is on SL and i'm preparing to jump on the Sims.. It has given me some ideas for furniture to make, I have already made the sculpts xD but yer erm oh our landlord Keera has done two great things for us! One when we get our new net we are going to become caretakers which would explain our half price sim & Two she’s getting on of her friends  to teach me about scripting for furniture, the menu and pose balls. Justyn spoke to her friend and she is really nice so I can’t wait!!

But now i'm going to go now lol I will write something later when I can think of something else to write OH OH OH and I ordered the underpants hahaha I know a couple days early but I couldn’t help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment