Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joobie in wonderland o.o


Today was a very fun day on SL!!!! Let me start at the beginning, I woke up .. obviously haha and jumped on SL.. I don’t remember the first couple hours cause I was still sleepy J but THEN I went to Wonderland with Erotica and OMG it was so much fun lol.. first I climbed through a mirror then I was rode a choo choo and then I fell down the rabbit hole and got lost in the forest, me and Erotica played chess and had fun posing! It was a lot of fun! And the rooms in wonderland were soo trippy! And yea Erotica had to go for a while so I went back to the sim and started building a chapel which is almost finished, I just need to get some proper stained glass textures :D and uhmmm…. OH right best thing that happened today, because our net is FINALLY sped up Justyn and I became caretakers :D :D and I did my first lot of rounds today haha got to teraform some land comment on some to low skyboxes.. ahh life is sweet.. and now I am just making sure all my kitties and horsies are okay which they seem to be and I thought I should write a blog… usually I forget about my blog for a while because SL just overwhelms me, but this time I will try my best not to do that lol :D





The trippy purple room


The Tweedles

Queen of hearts Erotic style

Our chess match!.. Yes i forfeit lol

No comments:

Post a Comment