Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why am i excited?


I am very very very excited for some unknown reason xD I have no idea why and I don’t mind really I just feel really excited as if I was just told I was going to Disney land!!! Which won’t be happening till sometime next year when Justyn and I go to Tokyo hahah but anyway.. this did remind me though of Mardi Gras in Sydney! Justyn and I will be going again this year.. last year we went and there was a free entrance into a strip club but because we lost Justyn’s ID we couldn’t go in which sucks lol cause I have never been in a strip club before.. but last year we didn’t know about the before part at the park.. we knew about the after party at the clubs but there like 180$ entrance and I don’t wana go clubbing anyhow.. to many drunk people camped into a tiny spot all horny.. not a good thing haha but we will be renting a hotel (( actually I already reserved it )) that way when we get there we can just check in for the week xD we could easily go see my mother and father but instead we want to be in the city and that was we can have a small party in the room with a few of our friends lol I reserved the penthouse suite ^_^ it cost 1,000$ a night BUT I think its very very very worth the 7 thou for the week.. it will be HELLA fun and I would love to sleep.. or not sleep haha on a waterbed and take a reallllyyyy nice long bath in the HUGE bath filled to the brim with bubbles ahhhhhh sounds so relaxing… anyway yes I am very excited.. still not sure why…. I am just listening to Twilight audiobooks and playing Sims while Justyn re designs our house on SL lol but anyway im going back to Sims cause when I’m excited I tend to babble on about anything and everything no matter how un important! BUT importantly… net speeds up in 11 and a half hours ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment