Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Impatient Sleep


Kay well I’m to impatient 12am is taking too long.. it is now 3pm which means we have 9 hours left lol so I just have to grit my teeth and play Sims for 9 hours. If I could sleep through the 9 hours I would gladly, and I know that I can, but Justyn would get upset because he would be tired later but I would be wide away. Our sleeping pattern is screwed up because of me always lol. I have problems sleeping so he will clonk out and I will still be awake lying in bed trying to sleep till 7 or 8am then I’ll finally pass out lol. How do you fall asleep? Do you count sheep? I could never do that, it would distract me way too much. We have movies on while we sleep and we usually play movies we have seen thousands of times so we don’t end up watching them, and because of that I try my best to listen to the words, music helps me best because I sing along which helps but sometimes it doesn’t.. most of the time I lie there and think sleep sleep sleep or I’ll make a dream in my head lol but that doesn’t work cause I get carried away with it xD SO how do you fall asleep? I’ll put up a poll for it.. once I’m asleep though it’s hard to wake me up even if you sat their screaming at me I’d stay asleep, easiest way to wake me up is to shake me and tell me I’m late for something and I will be up straight away BUT if I’m not late I will be very very angry… though usually when I wake up i am grumpy. That is why if I am on SL people usually don’t talk to me for the first 15 minutes lol because if they say one wrong thing.. even as a joke.. I snap! But it’s not my fault, I’m just a natural grump haha.. anyway I’m gonna have a shower and maybe jump back on the Dims xD

No comments:

Post a Comment