Monday, January 24, 2011

Telstra and my day on SL

Mhm so I was playing SL yesterday… forgive my .. lack or words I just woke up lol.. anyway so Justyn called up Telstra because of the 37 day month and BAM they gave us 2 gig to play with……………… well with that 2 gig we played together on SL the whole time, I got to meet Mr Eddi Haskell and I got to chat with Miz Chey and I started building a club OMFG it looks so good lol anyway I need coffee and smoke soooooo I will write later… oh yea we used our 2 gigs that we got lol… obviously… so to everyone who wants me to come on today am sorry but I won’t be on till our new net gets here.. Telstra guy came to connect the phone so within 2 – 5 working days we will have our modem xD or our 12 gig net speeds up on Thursday lol and it’s Tuesday today.. you know what’s stupid… they should have sped our net up completely instead of giving us 2 gig.. I mean sure the 2 gig was good but like why not just reset it since they said our net was meant to be reset on the 22nd.. ‘sorry your net was due to reset 2 days ago… here have to 2 gig instead’……. 2 gig… seriously… oh well 200gig soon and we will never ever slow down ^_^ okay seriously need a coffee now before I die here haha


Joobie chillin with a glass of Bundy Rum *drools*
 
 


Joobie & Erotic both Drunk and in bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment