Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tattoos


Oh yea.. I was just thinking of tattoos because I will be getting a new tattoo soon, it will be a monkeys head with his mouth stitched up OR a small monkey covering his mouth.. I’m getting speak no evil, just will have hear no evil and his sister will have see no evil.. ANYWAY I was thinking about that and then I remembered  Justyn and I had an idea for when we start our world travels and meet people we know on SL.. we will be going to Pennsylvania to visit our landlord / boss and when we do we decided were getting a of her SL name, and after Pennsylvania were heading to NY to see our SL mother so theirs another tattoo but that’s only before Canada.. Justyn promised me anything for my 21st and I told him I want to go to America because I will be of legal age to drink haha and also I wanted to go to Canada to see snow for the first time and to get married xD soo before we go to Canada we will be visiting everyone else AND best thing is that my birthday is in winter time in America so we will see snow… but hopefully not get snowed in lol anyway back to sims J

No comments:

Post a Comment