Saturday, January 22, 2011

Joobies thoughts of the day


Soo I’m going to be writing this out all day and post it tonight ^_^ so firstly Sims crashed on me. Actually no it didn’t crash it screwed up so I closed it, but because I’m having fun on it I’m going to be jumping back on in a second. Just sitting here watching desperate house wives, Justyn jumped on Joobie to put down my cave for me and now he is back on Justyn and he raised the land around it and put a prim above it so it looks like a hill (( and it looks really good )) and atop the hill is a well he made with a rope, you sit on the pose ball and climb down the well into the cave.. it is very very awesome! Well anyway back on the Sims till I can think of something else too write lol.

Well something has annoyed me. ‘gays deserve to hate themselves for what they are’ now who the hell has the right to say that! Why the hell should gays hate themselves for being themselves? WTF seriously, I don’t understand why the hell people feel the need to say crap like this? Seriously, it doesn’t make sense why do people have to put others down. Especially gays, I understand that people hate gays, really I do, and I understand there are gay’s out there that are bullied because of who they are, and they end up hating themselves because of it. NOW yes I was one of those gay, I was bullied throughout high school .. I laughed at it though, most of it, and that’s because it was kids being stupid kids. “your gay” and “you like that girl”… yet you say I’m gay? Lol but once I did come out it did ease up, people accepted me, most people, one person didn’t ease up, he would tease me day in and day out, eventually I did try to kill myself because I thought there was no escape, but I built myself back up, got all my confidence back, he would still bully me but it didn’t bother me much because I just learnt to ignore it. Now I find out he is gay! Anyway.. my point I guess is.. even though your gay it doesn’t matter what people say about you, if they say you should hate yourself you ask them to jump off a bridge! All that matters is what you think of yourself! And that’s all I will write till next time ^_^

7.23pm and I want a smoke.. but I don’t. The Sims is annoying me lol I am just annoyed because it is boring hahaha I want to play SL so bad!! I jumped on for like ten minutes, uploaded a picture of some underpants I’ve made and turned them into.. underpants lol. So I could make up the sign, I was thinking I should make the sign for them now. When i do make it I will put the picture up, and the pictures of the other two I made before lol. I should have maybe 10 done when the net speeds up so I can put them up on the marketplace! Oh and on desperate house wives some chick said because her egg came from a lesbian she was afraid her baby would be gay………………. People really are stupid lol… anyway I’m not going to complain about it, there’s only so much I can do. SO I’m going to have a smoke and jump back on Sims and I guess I’ll write again later!!

Oh right I remember reading a post of Eddi’s about Jago’s pet kangaroo named Skippy and I remember saying I would show picas of Justyn and my pet kangaroo Kipper! I should explain he wasn’t really our pet, more of a kangaroo that decided to come eat our grass lol and we decided to take photos of him! So I’ll put those pictures up as well, we made a very funny video of him and a story about him but I don’t think my net will handle that so I will try put the video up when our net speeds up. Any who back to the Sims lol

Okay well its 1:00am and I can’t think of anything more to write sooo here it is.. enjoy the picas of Kipper and the Kinky-Bumz ^_^





First is Kinky-Bumz Red








Kipper Eating our grass




Kipper heard us recording him





and Last Kipper saw us and freaked out






lol okay well have fun all if i think of anything i guess i'll post it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment