Sunday, January 23, 2011

Funny Thoughts


You know what I find funny lol, okay first before I start that I had another thought. Why the hell do people ask if you are okay when they see you obviously aren’t, when your crying your eyes out screaming that you want to die you would think it’s kind of obvious that you’re not okay lol.

Okay well what I find funny, I’m sure a lot of people do this, but when you’re young and at school they let you use the internet, first thing I would do was check my name online lol, now if I did it the only thing would come up is my Facebook. BUT if I Google Joobie Gandt a lot comes up lol and when I look in images even more comes up, all my pictures come up lol!

So give it a try Google your name and smile knowing that you are on Google.. or yahoo.. whatever you use to get information hahaha.. anyway I just jumped out of the shower and it’s almost dinner time so I’m going to help Justyn cook dinner before we get back into our games xD

No comments:

Post a Comment