Tuesday, January 25, 2011

omg YaY


Omfg you know what I just realised thanks to my sexy partner! I mentioned how our 12gigs net resets on Thursday, and today is Tuesday, so tomorrow if the modem for the 200 gigs doesn’t come that means that at midnight BAM 12gig net speeds up!!! which means 7 days of fast net!!! And by then if Telstra really is going to follow through we should have our fast internet so really im only offline for a couple days so I am using this time to plan out my club!!! And I have an idea for a gay club as well but I have to finish my other club first which will take some time because I need to get a good full perm strip pole so I can take the stuff out of them and put them in the poles  I made! Also I need to find a touch to sign in tip jar script which is starting to really bug me.. I may ask miz chey because she is a script wiz ^_^ MIZ CHEY <3 lol anywhoz im going back to writing me book for now till something else amazing happens haha

No comments:

Post a Comment