Sunday, January 23, 2011

My partner the artist


Yes truly Justyn is an artist! I get all my inspiration from him, all his artwork is amazing! And every picture he does his technique gets better! I get so jealous of his work, but he teaches me as best he can, unfortunately I am not as patient as him when it comes to art lol

You should check out his FlickR HERE it really it worth a look. He does photography in SL but not very often and he charges a fair bit, a little cheaper than the photo studio artists. But that’s because he feels that photos take up to much time of SL and I understand why he says that, his photos take latterly hours to create, but when they are done they look spectacular!

If you send I’m a notecard and ask very nicely I am sure he will send you his price list, but atm he is doing 20 photo’s for some lady so you may have to wait a very long time because I’m pretty sure when he finishes those he won’t want to do photos for anyone else for a while.

He does most of my photos, but I also like to perfect my technique a little.. all photo’s he makes has his tag, here is my favorite pic he has done.


No comments:

Post a Comment